Sunday 27 January 2008

Quiet weekend

Part of the joy of being a bulging household is the large number of things that happen all day every day. You don't really notice all of them but the noise and mess morphs slowly in the right direction.

Since Friday lunchtime all these things seemed to have happened:
I built a full-sized bed for Ashley;
I apinted the living room and touched up the stairs;
Heather went to Brownies;
Gill got an evening away from the turmoil;
Gill spent a day in Oldham;
the girls have gutted their room (oh boy did it need it!);
Everyone got a bath;
both living rooms got cleaned and vacced;
a friend and her kids spent the evening;
we all had a meal out;
me and the girls watched a Harry Potter
I got my haircut;
all the homework was done by teatime Friday (house rule);

Sunday night and Gill's sorting through a bag of clothes for Ashley.

It's all go again tomorrow. Ashley's in the Nursery and has a Portage (physio) session in the afternoon and Tuesday his Occ therapist is coming to see us.I'm working the afternoon tomorrow (no manager so we should get some work done haha). The week's fairly quiet what with the due date looming.

Hopefully this time next week we'll be SIX and we'll start working Clinic visits and Health visitors into the mix.

It's a busy and I LOVE IT!

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: